Privacy and Cookies Policy
This “extended information” has been made in accordance with the provisions of the Ordinance of May, 8th 2014 issued by the Authority for the protection of personal data. It complements and updates other information already on the site and/or released before by the company, and provides all the information required by art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and subsequent measures of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
Our company uses in these pages web technologies which use the so-called “cookies” and this statement is aimed at illustrating the user in a clear and precise manner of their use.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files (which are automatically created) used to track browsing sessions and to store specific information about users accessing the server. They can be of different type, as explained below.
What are “technical” cookies?
Those are cookies that are used to make browsing or provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed by the owner of the website. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be carried out or would be more complex and/or less secure.
What are “profiling” cookies?
Those cookies are used to track the user’s navigation on the network and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. These cookies can be transmitted to the user’s terminal advertising messages in line with the preferences already expressed by the user in navigating online.
Types of cookies and Related Issues
The cookies used on this website are of the following types:
- Analysis Cookies: analysis tools are web anonymous and aggregated, that allow you to get information about how users use the site, how they got there, the number and duration of visits, etc. These cookies allow you to implement improvements to the website, which facilitate access by users and to collect statistics. These cookies are not required for the optimum experience on the website and can therefore be disabled.
- Third-part Cookies: cookies are installed on the user’s terminal by managers of third party sites, through this website. The third-party cookies, mainly with the purpose of analysis, derived mostly from functionality of Google Analytics. You ‘can get more information about Google Analytics at the following link: http://www.google.it/intl/it/analytics.
To disable cookies and to prevent Google Analytics to collect data on navigation, you can download the browser add-on for Google Analytics Opt-clicking on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In particular, the user can set the navigation so that its navigation program interrupts the rescue of the historic sites visited, any password entered, cookies and other information about the pages visited.
We feel that if you choose to disable all cookies (including those of a technical nature), the quality and speed of services offered by this website could worsen drastically and you could lose access to some sections of the site same.
The user can block or limit the receipt of cookies through the options of the browser.
- Internet Explorer: click on “Tools” in the menu bar and then on the item “Internet Options“. Finally, access to the tab settings “Privacy” to change your preferences regarding cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox: click on “Tools” in the menu bar and then on the item “Options“. Finally access the settings under “Privacy” to change your preferences regarding cookies.
- Google Chrome: type “chrome: // settings / content” in the address bar (without quotation marks), and change the settings for cookies as you want.
- Safari: select “Preferences” and then choose “Privacy“. Under Block Cookie specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites.
- Safari on mobile device (like iPhone and iPad): go to the “Settings” device and then find the “Safari” menu on the left. From here, in the “Privacy & Security“, you can manage the Cookie options.